Your personal trip planning services may include:
* Exclusive and private consultations.
- An initial email/phone/Skype session to learn your travel preferences, activity interests and budget.
- Follow-up communications as necessary.
- Other materials that include detailed information about your tastes for the best possible options.
* A suggested itinerary of highly recommended and unique destinations including but not limited to:
- dazzling scenery
- outdoor activities
- special/unique points of interest
* Arrangement of all air travel to/from each destination.
* Ground transportation to/from the airport on either or both ends of your trip.
* Car rentals.
* Bookings for day trips, tours and excursions.
* Ideas for Alternative, less traveled destinations for that ‘off-the-beaten-path’ experience.
* Custom maps and information to help you navigate, orientate or simply understand where your destination(s) are positioned on the globe.
* Data vital to travel:
- cultural observations
- social/political issues
* Lists of current events to safeguard against issues such as: health, personal safety, or other important considerations if needed.
* Cost approximation for all suggested options based on the best accessible and current information.
* Personal observations and anecdotes from Avid Trip Planner’s experiences at your destinations, if applicable.